May 29, 2009

So everyday I think to myself that I need to blog but I can't seem to find the time. Today I am leaving my house a disaster so I can blog! (sorry hubby) Here are a few pictures that sum up the past few months!

Tay had her yearly checkup at the cardiogist. She is very nervous about going to doctors, (for good reason) but she was so good! We were very proud of her!



So after we left the hospital we headed home and Andy and I were talking about how proud of Ataya we were so we made a last second exit off the freeway and decided to take the girls to the Zoo!


My baby starting to walk on Mother's Day Weekend


Tay starting Itty Bitty ball! She loved it!

8 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Yeah I'm so glad you updated your blog. I can't believe TaiLee is walking...WOW! That girl is a mover. She looks so big standing up. We really need to have a play date. I bet Jaxson and her would have so much fun together. Way to go Ataya. Jaxson has started falling apart at doctor offices so your story gives me hope that someday he might be back to being okay with a doctor checking him out. It really puzzles me because he has seen a doctor on a regular bases since he was born but the last few months he absolutely falls apart when they even come in the room. I hope you leave your house a "disaster" (which I'm sure it's not) more often for blogging!=)

The Hansen Clan said...

Your girls are darling!! Way to go Tai she'll kep you guys a hoppin'

-Amy- said...

Glad to see an update girl!haha Your girls are DARLING! I cant believe your baby is walking! They grow so fast! We really do need to get together. Email me sometime and we can get the kids together to play! mystratz@yahoo.com Talk to you soon! -Amy-

Lisa said...

The BBQ was a blast! Let's do it again soon. We're so glad you guys are our neighbors!!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Your girls are so dang cute Brooke! How old is your baby? Call me sometime and we can take the kids to the park or something!

Annalee said...

Brooke, I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting! I'm so glad Taya's cardiologist check up went well. It's so had to imagine Tailee is old enough to be walking!Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

Tiffany Morton said...

Walking already? It seems like she is growing up so fast! I guess that's how it always is... They both are absolutely adorable, I love looking at their pictures! Love ya, Tiff

Unknown said...

What cute pictures!!! Why are we so busy that we don't get together for family parties at least once a month!!! We are all missing out! Your girls are sooo cute! You are a way cute family! We sure do love you!!