July 3, 2009

TaiLee's First Birthday

I am a total slacker when it comes to blogging, but I can't forget to post some pictures of my babie's first Birthday! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone by! We had one big party weekend on Father's Day weekend, (that's how big of a slacker I am), we had a party at the Rec Center so that the little kids could go swimming. It was a blast, easy entertainment and easy clean up for me!! On Sunday we had another Birthday Party/Father's Day Party! Of course after spending all day decorating for a Luau outside the terrible rain/wind storm came through with feiry at exactly party time so we had to party in the garage with no decorations! Oh well, it was Fun!! All in all it was a great weekend celebrating my babies milestones and honoring my awesome Dad and the best husband in the world!! They are both the Best Father's, I couldn't ask for more. I am glad we have a day just for them! Thanks for sharing it with TaiLee! I love you both so much!!

2 comments:

mjlamb's said...

already one that is crazy! you have a cute family...

Amelia Lewis said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!! I cannot believe that TaiLee is already 1 it is so crazy how fast it goes by!