February 1, 2009

VOLLEYBALL


I had to post this picture because it pretty much sums up our life lately. My sweet girls are troopers when it comes to volleyball everyday! They truck along with me to coach 3 days a week, watch mommy and daddy play on Mondays, and watch tournaments every other weekends. (That's alot of volleyball!) We have turned the volleyball cart into a portable play pin. It is so cute, the girls play together and I just roll them around the gym with me! What a life huh! They seem to have lots of fun though!

6 comments:

mjlamb's said...

They are so adorable... Do they weigh the same? Good luck with volleyball...

Brett and Diane said...

Looks like they are having a "ball"=) Man that's a lot of volleyball if they ever get sick of it bring them on over to play we'd love to have them.

-Amy- said...

They are SO so cute! And that is alot of volleyball!haha

Amelia Lewis said...

I bet they have a blast! If they are like Evan and Ellie they love to be around people! The more people the better! you have such adorable girls!
Amelia

The Hansen Clan said...

Brooke I went to private if you would like added e-mail me your e-mail address at tiffgurl_81@yahoo.com.. Hope everyone is still doing good. Talk to ya later :)

Tiff

Megan said...

Brookie... Whats up girl? I found you off Stef's list. I'm so glad your a blogger. I always hear good things about you from Katy and your little volleyball girls. Your girls are beautiful... wow.