February 26, 2009

Bittersweet!

Since it has been awhile since I have posted anything I thought I would add a few pictures of the girls lately. If it wasn't for Ataya I probably wouldn't even have these. Our lives seem so busy and before I know it another week or month has gone by. Every other day Ataya will say "mom take a picture of me". (She always thinks she is doing something cute and I need to get a picture of her.) Anyways, that is why most my pictures are of her!
A few weeks ago TaiLee started crawling all over the place, this week she could care less about crawling, she just wants to get some where to pull herself up and then has the guts to just let go. She really wants to walk and I know she will be doing it in no time. I don't know why such accomplishments can be so sad too. I cannot believe that my baby is growing up so fast!

9 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

I totally agree! I can't even think of the twins turning one.It makes me so sad! I always ask myself what happened to my tiny little premie newborns that would just let me cuddle them!

Amelia

mjlamb's said...

She is the most adorable thing. Both of them are... They needs lots a pictures. We missed you at the volleyball tourn.

Megan said...

CUTE girls you have. I need one! Maybe some day... :)

How we Roll said...

So cute Brook I love the last two post so funny seeing Andy with that makeup on thats so cool he's such a good dad. And I absolutly love your cook she's so cute and getting so big.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

She is so adorable...I love all of the little poses! I hate that Grayson is already 7 months, he is trying to crawl, and I just want him to slow down, so I totally know what you mean!

Ballard Family said...

Brooke,
Your girls are so cute. hey, I am coming to Vernal the 11-16th, my kids are out of school. I was just wondering if you would maybe want to try to have a Scentsy party some time that week? I promise I won't at all be offended if not I just thought I would see! Let me know.

Ballard Family said...

Sounds great, I'll get some stuff mailed to you!

Ballard Family said...

Oh, where should I mail it to? Do you want to e-mail your address? justin_ash@msn.com

Ballard Family said...

Hey I was just wondering if we were still on for Friday? No big deal, I just wanted to know if I should plan anything else or not!