March 22, 2009

Vacation....kinda


So last week Andy ended up having to go to Richfield for work for the week. He doesn't go out of town very often but we hate it when he does. He left on a Tuesday morning and by Wednesday the girls and I decided we had nothing better to do, so we packed our bags and left that afternoon. Ataya had so much fun, by the time we got there Andy was off work so we went swimming, that started our routine for the trip because we ended up swimming for four straight nights! On Friday, Andy had a long day of work so I loaded up the girls and we drove another 2 hours to St. George to watch Uintah kick some butt at the softball tournament! Although I was nervous about taking this journey by myself with two girls, we had alot of fun! I will take any excuse to go to St.George. Although Richfield is not my typical vacation hot spot, it was alot of fun, plus Andy is terrible when he has to be away from his girls, after about a day he goes nuts!

6 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

How fun. I think mini family vacations are so much fun. I bet Andy just loved you guys all coming to stay with him while he was away for work. You are one brave mother to travel with two kids all by yourself.

Danny said...

I really need a vacation

Amelia Lewis said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast!

ALL ABOUT US said...

I hope you don't mind I peeked at your blog. Your daughters are so cute!

Megan said...

Love the pic! What lucky kids!

Unknown said...

cool! that looks like so much Fun tell evrey body Hi love lex