March 18, 2009

At 6:30 we had our second party, this one was little more stressful. I decided to do dinner for all of our family (about 20 people). I wanted to have Cafe Rio, but when my mom got to my house around 4:00 the "Pork Barbacoa" wasn't even close to being done. We turned it on high and I had frosting about everywhere you can imagine that needed cleaned up! I have a new love for Vinyl table clothes, they are well worth the dollar! We through everything on the table, folded the table cloth up and took it out to the trash. I was so smart I had even put two on the table before hand so after throwing on a few plates we almost had the next party ready to go! To sum it up the food was great!!!! I am not sure about everyone else but I loved it! (I would like to take the credit but my mom helped, or maybe she pretty much cooked everything but I hate to get into details.) I love having people over, it is worth the stress! We have the best family! Ataya got totally Spoiled, it truly looked like Christmas! It was such a fun day, I am sad it is over! I think Ataya would have slept until noon the next day if I wouldn't have woke her up! She was wiped out, she even lost her voice (she said it was from singing "Happy Birthday to TAYA!" I love March 17th, Thanks to everyone for coming!!

1 comment:

Carrie L said...

I'm sorry we missed it. Sounds like you had two wonderful parties. We'll see you in a couple weeks.

Carrie